- Area : 75 m² / 808 sq. ft.
Experience Paris with a unique French flair you’ll remember forever. Our spacious Executive Suite combines the luxury of hotel life with the comfort of a large apartment. If it weren't for the glories just outside, you'd never want to leave.
The more you take in, the more you’ll find to love. Gold leaf, embroidered silks, antique paintings... this subtly luxurious suite perfectly expresses the French "art of living", where stunning splendour is balanced with a light touch. Formidable!
Separate living room
Separate walk-in closet
Shower and bath
A home with a touch of the Ritz
Your Parisian getaway features two distinct spaces for relaxation, conversation or just daydreaming. Just as in a private home, objets d'art collected over the years rub shoulders with the most elegant French styles from all kinds of eras. A Belle Epoque-inspired couch, a Louis XV armchair, an Empire fireplace – it all adds to the hotel's abundant charm.
Spirit of the boudoir
Part of the enduring legacy of the Ritz Paris has been to enhance the daily lives of women. This ethos is perhaps most evident in the bathroom, from the gilded towel rails to the unique peach bath linen, chosen for its flattering effect on the complexion - all set off by gleaming marble surfaces. A "princess"-style dressing room and gorgeous lacquered vanity table add to the thousand small details that make for truly elevated entertaining.
Every object tells a story
As you’ll have noticed, chez Ritz, every detail matters. You only have to look around to understand the principle of our belle Maison, where nothing is left to chance. Just like our swan taps, iconic keys and tulip lamps, our famous clocks have helped set the pace of life at the Ritz Paris for over a century, each telling its own tale. Could they be subtly suggesting that we suspend time - or, like our famous resident Marcel Proust, call it back?
The continued presence of these "reminders of times past" underlines how such icons form the heart of the hotel's heritage, and why our artisans take such great care of them. Every day our cabinet-makers, painters and gilders use their expertise to ensure that they continue their time-travelling exploits, leaving their mark as they go. Now it's your turn to leave yours.
You will be invoiced by the Ritz Paris with 100% of the total cost of your stay or, where applicable, the total cost of your stay paid prior to your arrival date will be fully retained by the Ritz Paris, as follows:
- In the event of a cancellation request after 3pm (local time, Paris) and less than three (3) days prior to your arrival date ;
- In the event of a cancellation request after 3pm (local time, Paris) and less than fifteen (15) days prior to your arrival date due during the following periods: from 02/26/2024 to 03/05/2024, from 06/14/2024 to 06/28/2024, from 09/23/2024 to 10/01/2024, from 12/28/2024 to 12/31/2024, from 01/14/2025 to 01/24/2025, from 02/24/2025 to 03/04/2025;
- In the event of a cancellation request after 3pm (Paris local time) and less than thirty (30) days prior to your arrival date due during the period from 07/20/2024 to 07/24/2024;
- No cancellations are possible if your stay is due during the period from 07/25/2024 to 08/11/2024.
All our rooms and suites have complimentary wifi access.
This category is available to people with reduced mobility on request.