- Area : 90 m² / 969 sq. ft.
Our most spacious suites combine the cachet of a private mansion with the luxury of a Parisian apartment. For all the soaring ceilings, it's the view over the Grand Jardin that really takes the breath away. The effect is utterly ravishing.
Take time to immerse yourself in all this tranquil elegance. In each room you’ll come across fine woodwork embellished with gold, superb fabrics and a collection of works of art. The refinement of 15 Place Vendôme shines through in every detail.
Grand Jardin view
Separate living room
Separate walk-in closet
Shower and bath
Space, meet intimacy
There are so many ways to enjoy this inspiring space, decorated with the emphasis on eclectic, high-end French style. Entertain in your stunning reception room, work undisturbed or simply stroll around, noticing detail after detail. Finally, for ultimate privacy, each room has its own independent access, with its own entrance and bathroom.
On the garden side...
Each Deluxe Suite opens onto one of the hotel's best-preserved secrets, the Grand Jardin à la française. Wake on a sunny day to the sound of birdsong; sip a coffee in complete peace. The view takes in the magnolias and lime trees, with their white flowers and shades of green, presenting a haven of luxury and serenity whatever the season. As Parisian as it gets.
The power of the flower
The Ritz Paris has always cherished the art of the floral. Our founder's wife Marie-Louise Ritz introduced the fashion for bouquets to the world of luxury hotels, and when conceiving an interior design the flowers always came first. Her signature inspiration was Louis XV style, the sweet spot between opulence and delicacy. It’s a tradition that blooms to this day.
Today’s dame des fleurs at the Ritz Paris is Anne Vitchen, whose creations are romantic, charming and downright poetic. Her bouquets play out in soft pinks and pastels, befitting her timeless and playful style - but for the bedrooms, roses. Always roses. Anne Vitchen knows how to cultivate the art of simplicity.
You will be invoiced by the Ritz Paris with 100% of the total cost of your stay or, where applicable, the total cost of your stay paid prior to your arrival date will be fully retained by the Ritz Paris, as follows:
- In the event of a cancellation request after 3pm (local time, Paris) and less than three (3) days prior to your arrival date ;
- In the event of a cancellation request after 3pm (local time, Paris) and less than fifteen (15) days prior to your arrival date due during the following periods: from 02/26/2024 to 03/05/2024, from 06/14/2024 to 06/28/2024, from 09/23/2024 to 10/01/2024, from 12/28/2024 to 12/31/2024, from 01/14/2025 to 01/24/2025, from 02/24/2025 to 03/04/2025;
- In the event of a cancellation request after 3pm (Paris local time) and less than thirty (30) days prior to your arrival date due during the period from 07/20/2024 to 07/24/2024;
- No cancellations are possible if your stay is due during the period from 07/25/2024 to 08/11/2024.
All our rooms and suites have complimentary wifi access.