- Area : 85 m² / 915 sq. ft.
This sixth-floor suite has a charming ambience, and a private terrace - an invitation to contemplate the wondrous City of Light from a fresh perspective. From Place Vendôme to the Eiffel Tower, experience a unique view à la mansart of its iconic sights and sloping rooftops .
Conceived as a spacious, comfortable apartment, this suite enjoys a special character and cachet. The distinctive feel extends to the large rooftop terrace, where abundant trees are thoughtfully arranged for enjoying the panoramic view at any time, day or night.
Eiffel Tower view
Vendôme Square view
Separate living room
Separate walk-in closet
A rooftop terrace
You could spend hours exploring the Parisian tableau from your observatory, the gaze wandering from one sight to another. The infinite nuances of the sky, the shades of gray in slate and zinc, the copper of the domes... to survey Place Vendôme and the mosaic of rooftops is to witness the life's work of the grand architect of Paris: Jules Hardouin-Mansart.
A perfect gem nestled under the roof
From the balconies bordering the living room and bedroom, the view never escapes you. Only the perspective changes. Inside, the suite takes full advantage of daylight, giving a wonderful sense of space. The overall ambience is at once chic and warm: eclectic furniture, velvets, silks, and characteristic features picked out in gold. Mansart's own sketched plans complete the picture. Look out for Versailles...
Mansart, Architect to the Sun King
The whole suite is a tribute to Jules Hardouin-Mansart, First Architect of King Louis XIV. His immense body of work defines French classicism in the Grand Siècle, when the arts flourished under the Sun King. Mansart is credited with the Palace of Versailles, with its Hall of Mirrors and Grand Trianon, along with the Hôtel des Invalides and the Place des Victoires in Paris.
The name Mansart is also intertwined with the history of the Ritz Paris. Our hotel was once among the private mansions of Place Vendôme designed by the architect. Carved like a jewel, this octagonal square is a classical masterpiece, its facades remarkable for their perfect alignment and clean lines. Our own facade is classified as a Historical Monument, as are our rooftops.
You will be invoiced by the Ritz Paris with 100% of the total cost of your stay or, where applicable, the total cost of your stay paid prior to your arrival date will be fully retained by the Ritz Paris, as follows:
- In the event of a cancellation request after 3pm (local time, Paris) and less than seven (7) days prior to your arrival date ;
- In the event of a cancellation request after 3pm (local time, Paris) and less than fifteen (15) days prior to your arrival date due during the following periods: from 02/26/2024 to 03/05/2024, from 06/14/2024 to 06/28/2024, from 09/23/2024 to 10/01/2024, from 12/28/2024 to 12/31/2024, from 01/14/2025 to 01/24/2025, from 02/24/2025 to 03/04/2025;
- In the event of a cancellation request after 3pm (Paris local time) and less than thirty (30) days prior to your arrival date due during the period from 07/20/2024 to 07/24/2024;
- No cancellations are possible if your stay is due during the period from 07/25/2024 to 08/11/2024.
All our rooms and suites have complimentary wifi access.