This supremely romantic suite bears witness to a passionate love affair that dramatically rocked the English throne.
The Louis XV furnishings and gold-leaf mouldings offer the perfect counterpart to the Wallis blue, a colour dear to the Duchess. The Duke of Windsor is said to have written a portion of his memoirs in this suite, where the vast windows provide a stunning view out onto the Place Vendôme. Breathe in the rich history of this suite and experience the sensation of tranquility.
This Prestige Suite is comprised of one or two bedrooms, a living room and two bathrooms.
The Duke of Windsor Suite offers the following features:
- Free Wireless Internet access
- Flat screen TV
- Video on demand offering a large selection of movies, music and video games in different languages
- 24-hour In-Room Dining available
- Air conditioning
- CD/DVD player and Bose radio
- Safety deposit box
- 2 in-room telephone lines with voicemail and a direct line upon request
- Mini-Bar with more than 50 products adjustable at your preferences
- iPod dock
Furthermore, many other amenities and services are available upon request to ensure your stay is nothing short of extraordinary:
- Specific bed linen, comforters, pillows, bed covers, etc
- Hypo allergenic linens on request
- Complementary welcome amenities from our pastry chef
- International newspapers delivered to your room free of charge (Herald Tribune, Nikkei or Le Figaro)
- Floral compositions carefully arranged by Djordje Varda
- Luggage packing and unpacking service
- Currency exchange
- In-room spa services offered by the Ritz Health Club
- Dry-cleaning and laundry services
- Tailoring and alteration services
The Windsor Suite consists of one or two bedrooms, a living room and two or three bathrooms.
- Capacity with one bedroom: up to 3 guests
- Capacity with two bedrooms: up to 5 guests
- King size bed
- View of the famous Place Vendôme
- Up to 125 sqm, or 1346 sqft