Majestic chandeliers reflecting amber light and prestigious Louis XV furnishings mark the Vendôme Suite’s unique elegance and style, where the warmth of the carmine and ivory surroundings recreate the comfort of a private home. Through the large windows, the view spans across the sumptuous place Vendôme – a detail of the utmost significance.
The Vendôme Suite comprises one or two bedrooms, a living room and Carrara marble bathrooms.
The Vendôme Suite offers the following features:
- Free Wireless Internet access
- Flat screen TV
- Video on demand offering a large selection of movies, music and video games in different languages
- 24-hour In-Room Dining available
- Air conditioning
- CD/DVD player and Bose radio
- Safety deposit box
- 2 in-room telephone lines with voicemail and a direct line upon request
- Mini-Bar with more than 50 products adjustable at your preferences
- iPod dock
Furthermore, many other amenities and services are available upon request to ensure your stay is nothing short of extraordinary:
- Specific bed linen, comforters, pillows, bed covers, etc
- Hypo allergenic linens on request
- Complementary welcome amenities from our pastry chef
- International newspapers delivered to your room free of charge (Herald Tribune, Nikkei or Le Figaro),
- Floral compositions carefully arranged by Djordje Varda,
- Luggage packing and unpacking service,
- Currency exchange,
- In-room spa services offered by the Ritz Health Club,
- Dry-cleaning and laundry services,
- Tailoring and alteration services.
The Vendôme Suite consists of one or two bedrooms, a living room and Carrara marble bathrooms.
- Capacity with one bedroom: up to 3 guests
- Capacity with two bedrooms: up to 5 guests
- King size bed
- View of the Place Vendôme
- Up to 122 sqm, or 1313 sqft