Every detail of this exceptional suite symbolizes sheer refinement and contributes to the imperial atmosphere and grandeur.
Restored in the French Art Deco style, this stunning suite boasts an impressive succession of rooms. Majestically overlooking the renowned Place Vendôme, these apartments are truly reminiscent of the luxury of days gone by. The main bedroom, with its true to life reproduction of Marie Antoinette’s bed in Versailles under the ample ceiling, is the perfect setting for a genuinely royal awakening.
The Imperial Suite is comprised of a large living-room, one to three bedrooms, and two to three bathrooms, one of which has a jacuzzi and a steam room. A reception lounge and fully-equipped kitchen are also available for guests of the suite.
The Imperial Suite offers the following features:
- Free Wireless Internet access
- Flat screen TV
- Video on demand offering a large selection of movies, music and video games in different languages
- 24-hour In-Room Dining available
- Air conditioning
- CD/DVD player and Bose radio
- Safety deposit box
- 2 in-room telephone lines with voicemail and a direct line upon request
- Mini-Bar with more than 50 products adjustable at your preferences
- iPod dock
Furthermore, many other amenities and services are available upon request to ensure your stay is nothing short of extraordinary:
- Specific bed linen, comforters, pillows, bed covers, etc
- Hypo allergenic linens on request
- Complementary welcome amenities from our pastry chef
- International newspapers delivered to your room free of charge (Herald Tribune, Nikkei or Le Figaro),
- Floral compositions carefully arranged by Djordje Varda,
- Luggage packing and unpacking service,
- Currency exchange,
- In-room spa services offered by the Ritz Health Club,
- Dry-cleaning and laundry services,
- Tailoring and alteration services.
The Imperial Suite consists of a large living-room, one to three bedrooms, and two to four bathrooms, one of which has a jacuzzi and a steam room.
- Capacity with one bedroom (134 sqm / 1142 sqft): 2 guests
- Capacity with two bedrooms (204 sqm / 2196 sqft): 4 guests
- Capacity with three bedrooms (274 m2 / 2949 sqft)* : 6 guests
- King size bed
- View of the famous Place Vendôme
- 134/274 sqm, or 1442/2949 sqft and up to 311 m2 / 3348 sqft with the private reception lounge and kitchen
*A reception lounge and fully-equipped kitchen are also available for guests of the suite.